Thursday, August 31, 2006

in 2003,astro had programmed an unfamiliar Reality TV (the 2nd reality tv show after EXPLORACE of TV3) called akademi fantasia on channel 4-ASTRO RIA.this show is about 12 students frm all over Peninsular Malaysia 'quarantined' from the outer world (i.e: TV,Radio,cell phones,magazines,newspapers etc) and educated with performing arts skills like vocals and drama.sms votes (or we may call it as AFUNDIs from the 'public judges') were required to arrange the ranking of the students.the one with least votes will be booted out while the remaining will continue their journey 'menuju puncak'.the students involved in season one were Vince,Khai,Azizi,Nija,Liza,Sahri n the other 6.probably coz its new,this show,emceed by number one host of msia aznil hj nawawi,wasn't a hit till it reached its finale.the popularity of this show then sustained with the presence of af season 2:which is a hit from the beginning to the end.at first i wasn't that interested,but coz of the funny jokes,zarina's sweet vocals and my curiosity towards kaer's race (whether he's malay or chinese),this show succeeded in attracting my attention.at first i was a BIG fan of zarina,fitri,and Za8,but not kaer as he looks kinda GEEKY (sorry kaer,hehe).but it turned the other way around when i suddenly fell in love with kaer's voice n cuteness at the first concert..hihi..:P till now i'm still addicted 2 kaer,though its been three years since af2.actually,he's a very cool guy..nice 2 hangout with,and he makes such big jokes!! coz of kaer also,i've been addicted 2 the net and met a couple of awesome,wacko,funny friends..from all parts of msia,brunei,s'pore and even from philippines! how cool's that?? and now,i officially declare that i hav added another guy in my family as my big brother,KAER!! (applause!!) n 4 kaer lovers out there,pls keep up your support towards our beloved kaer (my big bro)..we used 2 love his unique voice n funny personality,let us wait 4 his album..support yg ori!! hapuskn piracy!! you guys won't know how hard kaer struggles 4 us till his last penny from his acc..thx 4 reading-keep in touch!! ;)

I'm just a commoner living in her dreams,where i have an awesome family and galz who's got my bizzack 24/7.i'm best-described in three words: funny,friendly and irritant.the funny in me is defined as joking around,often confused,(also often confusing,huhu) and sometimes i react stupidly when panic starts to conquer me.my friendliness is beyond expectations if i'm very comfortable with someone(which i usually am).but if i'm not,i could be the most quiet,"perfect-mannered" little hypocrist.however,i'll try to adjust myself with new faces,so that they wouldn't jump into conclusion that i'm always unready to meet other people.my personality's also made up of one part of irritant,where the ingredients include me as a conceited know-it-all,a vain fashion princess,a drama queen, and a hot-tempered inconsiderate jerk.but some people may judge me as annoying because of my patheticness.you bookworm geeks know how the saying goes(not that i'm one of you aite :P): never judge a book by its cover,but my principle is,ALWAYS judge a book by its cover.why?it's like this,we don't really need any further explanations.DO U WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH GUYS WHO LIVE IN GARBAGE CANS?lol.i'm just kidding..well, i think that's all about me that i could think of this time.to everyone out there,if u meet me any where,feel free to say hi and approach me ok?