Friday, May 05, 2006

The Unspoken-By Kaeryana

i used 2 walk the path of loneliness,
with the darkness as my loyal companion,
regret with all the stupid words i said,
that costed me love and the soul in me,
just wish i could take them back,
but time twisting is beyond me,
them backstabbers have had their last laugh,
coz the unspoken's no longer a secret...

kaeryana writes her heart-...

I'm just a commoner living in her dreams,where i have an awesome family and galz who's got my bizzack 24/7.i'm best-described in three words: funny,friendly and irritant.the funny in me is defined as joking around,often confused,(also often confusing,huhu) and sometimes i react stupidly when panic starts to conquer me.my friendliness is beyond expectations if i'm very comfortable with someone(which i usually am).but if i'm not,i could be the most quiet,"perfect-mannered" little hypocrist.however,i'll try to adjust myself with new faces,so that they wouldn't jump into conclusion that i'm always unready to meet other people.my personality's also made up of one part of irritant,where the ingredients include me as a conceited know-it-all,a vain fashion princess,a drama queen, and a hot-tempered inconsiderate jerk.but some people may judge me as annoying because of my patheticness.you bookworm geeks know how the saying goes(not that i'm one of you aite :P): never judge a book by its cover,but my principle is,ALWAYS judge a book by its cover.why?it's like this,we don't really need any further explanations.DO U WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH GUYS WHO LIVE IN GARBAGE CANS?lol.i'm just kidding..well, i think that's all about me that i could think of this time.to everyone out there,if u meet me any where,feel free to say hi and approach me ok?