Saturday, April 29, 2006

what's with them?

waduh2..geram sungguh aku dgn parents nowadays..they tend 2 give options 2 their children,and making their own choices 4 their children..what i cant understand is,whats the point of giving options if ure the one that makes a decision?question number two,whos living the life,the parents or the children?to me,youths nowadays should wisely make decisions of their own,and take the risk..pleaeese,please,please make the right choice!what ever disadvantage of your own decision will be your responsibility,dear youths-another good thing 4 parents..so parents,let ur children choose their paths,you dont have 2 manipulate their future..just act as a compass,that guides them to the right path,according to THEIR choices.. parents and new generations,please take note -kaeryana

I'm just a commoner living in her dreams,where i have an awesome family and galz who's got my bizzack 24/7.i'm best-described in three words: funny,friendly and irritant.the funny in me is defined as joking around,often confused,(also often confusing,huhu) and sometimes i react stupidly when panic starts to conquer me.my friendliness is beyond expectations if i'm very comfortable with someone(which i usually am).but if i'm not,i could be the most quiet,"perfect-mannered" little hypocrist.however,i'll try to adjust myself with new faces,so that they wouldn't jump into conclusion that i'm always unready to meet other people.my personality's also made up of one part of irritant,where the ingredients include me as a conceited know-it-all,a vain fashion princess,a drama queen, and a hot-tempered inconsiderate jerk.but some people may judge me as annoying because of my patheticness.you bookworm geeks know how the saying goes(not that i'm one of you aite :P): never judge a book by its cover,but my principle is,ALWAYS judge a book by its cover.why?it's like this,we don't really need any further explanations.DO U WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH GUYS WHO LIVE IN GARBAGE CANS?lol.i'm just kidding..well, i think that's all about me that i could think of this time.to everyone out there,if u meet me any where,feel free to say hi and approach me ok?